OPERATIONAL ANALYSIS FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- Evaluate the particular management process to identify the potential benefits of modifying manual procedures, implementing new or revising existing computer systems and/or revising the functional and structural organization. Specifically, we provide any or all of the following services:
- Review and map current work process (any business process including those associated with health care services, engineering and construction services, transportation services, communications services and manufacturing & agriculture).
- Recommend changes required to effect a simplified and more cost effective process.
- Conduct surveys, with the participation of the client management if desired, to assess the potential benefits of implementing proposed recommendations.
- Provide implementation support through on-site orientation, training and management assistance to client personnel.
- Conduct post implementation performance evaluation.